Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Preview of Some of the All'asta Items

Don't you just love to wait on the UPS man when you're expecting a package that you can't wait to receive?  It's always so exciting when that big brown truck pulls up and rings your doorbell.  Yesterday was one of those days.  My order from the All'asta party that I had last week arrived.  These are just a few of the cool items that were in my package.







Aren't the new brown bags that come with each order so cute? And the mystery bag is so much fun to open.  You never know what will be in it.  I'm saving the best pic for last....the One of a Kind Blanket.  I just love it.  It's so original!



If you would like to host an All'asta Party in your future, e-mail me for details.  I'm also building my team, so if this is something you are interested in, please e-mail me for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment