Monday, January 16, 2012

A Tribute

Today is my Grandmother's 100th Birthday. We celebrated her birthday in style yesterday with an open house celebration. Boy, am I glad that's over! For the last six months I've been planning and arranging. I think I need to take today off, just because I'm feeling so drained. I made a timeline book for her that I collaged to give her an idea of just all of the events that have happened in her lifetime. She's been through a lot in her lifetime. She's lost three of her children and has only one living. Just in the last six months she pulled out her yarn and crochet hooks and starting crocheting once again. The first scarves she made were a little crooked, but the more that she crochets, the more precise she is becoming. Simply amazing. Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment