Friday, January 13, 2012

Putting on the Glitz

Well, our nice spring like temperatures plummeted overnight and today we're in a deep freeze. I am taking advantage of the frigid weather just piddling around the house today. I need to be cleaning, but once again find myself multi-tasking. I am adding the finishing touches to the decor for my Grandmother's 100th birthday celebration on Sunday. Do you like these chic candles? I painted and sparkled them to set on the punch table. I am saddened to hear about the death of one of my best friends that I had in grade school/ high school. I haven't seen her for a few years and am regretting not staying in touch throughout our adult life. Treasure those people that have been assigned into your lives. Life is too short. Cherish those around you. And also, make sure to send out encouraging words to others today. There are so many people that need to be picked up and comforted. I may not know you personally, but I do want to take this time and tell you that you are a very special person and whatever you're going through at this moment, I want you to know that God has a very special plan for your life. You are going to make it for tomorrow will be a better, brighter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment