Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wheatgrass

I am exploring new territories this week.  I've been reading about the benefits of juicing wheatgrass so I thought I'd give it a try.  Wheatgrass helps your blood flow, aids in digestion, is high in beta carotene so is a cancer preventative.  It also detoxifies heavy metals from the body.  It is superior in Vitamin B12 to other veggies and  is loaded with lots of minerals. Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc are just a few.  I'll let you know in a few days how it works.  It will be ready to run through the juicer by the end of the week.  A few years ago, my husband and I purchased a juicer and really did a lot of juicing that summer.  I couldn't believe the instant energy that was released after drinking one glass of juice.  I think with the garden's produce getting ready to harvest, I'll have to pull out that juicer again.  I'm in charge of beverages at a reunion in a few weeks, what do you think?  Should I put this on the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment