Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All'asta Launch

As I promised earlier that I would share more about my new adventure.  Have you ever heard of All'asta?  All'asta has been changing the face of the Direct Sales business for two years.  It was founded by Kerry Shea Penland in 2012 and has been growing all over the United States.  All'asta is a French word for "auction".  Finally hostesses and their guests can go home with money in their pockets.  If you would like to hear more about the All'asta adventure or would like to join my team, I would love to hear from you.  http://www.allastaparty.com 

I hosted my launch party last weekend in a very cool loft/ retreat center .
A great time was had by all and we are all anticipating the next, upcoming All'asta party that will be held there on April 27th.  








 
                                           follow me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment