Monday, November 7, 2011

My Granddad had a favorite saying: "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get." That saying seems to describe my life these days. Time just seems to be speeding forward while leaving me in the dust. I can't believe that we are in the month of November already. I'm noticing that I didn't get to blog a lot in October. My parents have been going through some health issues. When those things occur, life has a way of setting priorities in your daily routine. The last time I posted, I had set up a booth at a local antique mall. Well, I was thrilled to get a list of items that sold last month, and among the items was one of my dolls. So, I've been busy as a bee, working away in my workshop all weekend, creating more dolls. This doll is "Sweet Annie". I'm now working on a book to go along with her. Hoping to get two or three other dolls made this week to take to the store on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment