Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Busy Week Indeed

Wow! Where has the time gone? It's been quite some time since my last post. It has been a very active fall. I started out last month getting my Grandmother relocated from one place to the next. From there, I had some canning to finish up as well as getting my gardens ready for winter. I still have to complete that project as of yet. I thought I would get that done last week, but last week was crazier than the whole month of September put together. It started out last Sunday when we took our bikes for a spin on the bike trail. The colors and temps have just been so pleasant for this time of year. We rode fourteen miles. I was wondering if I'd survive, but the longer I rode, the better I felt. I was hoping to get back out on the trail today, but the weather is not cooperating. And then on Tuesday, my business kit arrived. I am so excited to share it with you, but I will save that for another post. On Wednesday, we had another beautiful day, so my son and I took a road trip. I talked him into stopping at a few antique shoppes while we were out and about. I was so excited to find one that was taking venders, that I signed on as a vender. Why do I try to do so many big things at once? It took two days just to inventory and clean up my stuff, but it's now in the shoppe! I just need to find a few things to fluff the booth up and tweak it. It's so exciting to do this once again. I thought I'd share some pix of our bike trip and our road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment