Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Backyard






It's been awhile since my last blog. Our internet has been having issues. I'm becoming more aware of just how addicted I am to the internet. I guess it's just as well for now. There's so much to do around here and so little time. As you can see, my work is cut out for me today. I'm hoping to get the elderberries cleaned and turned into jelly and also, hoping to can up the tomatoes. We use a lot of canned tomatoes in the wintertime for soups. It seems like instead of checking my "to do" list off, it just keeps growing. Check out the sunflowers! I just love sunflowers. This is the first year that my sunflowers have really looked like sunflowers. Usually they're puny and stunted. I hope you all have a day full of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment