Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yummy Breakfast


Our black raspberries are winding down for the year.  I have been making a breakfast parfait every morning with fruit.  Todays fruit is the blackberry.  I layer yogurt, grape nut cereal, flax seed and berries until I fill the cup.  What a pick me up for the morning.  I've never been a morning eater.  My cup of coffee was usually it.  But since I've decided to turn my eating habits around, I said good-bye to the coffee and hello to a cup of green tea and my breakfast parfait.  I really haven't missed it and have noticed an increased amount of energy in my day.  They are calling for temps to be in the low 100's today, so I am refreshing a pitcher of water in the fridge with sliced lemons.  Ahhh...thirst quenching.  And now I'm off to enjoy the last day of playcation.

No comments:

Post a Comment